Community Bank Employee Pledge
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Create a positive environment.
- Foster meaningful relationships with our customers and my team.
- Find opportunities to support our customers' needs.
- Operate with integrity and be a good example of community.
Current Job Openings
Customer Service Representative
801 NW 25th Street, Topeka, KS
Full Time, 9 am - 6 pm Monday-Friday, 9 am - 12 pm Rotating Saturdays
Customer Service Representatives at our North location have a unique opportunity to provide excellent in person banking services to our valued customers, while also participating in daily responsibilities to help detect and prevent fraud for both customers and the bank.
- Specialize in providing transactional assistance with exceptional customer service, including accepting deposits, making payments, cashing checks, issuing cashier’s checks and money orders, counting cash and coin and assisting safe deposit customers.
- Answers incoming phone calls and provides exceptional service to both customers and bank employees by transferring calls, assisting with messages and answering customer questions.
- Opens new checking and savings accounts while building customer relationships by asking questions and listening to customer needs.
- Assist in detecting possible fraud for bank and customers by reviewing and tracking reports.
- Must be able to balance personal cash drawer, coin machine, vault and ATM.
- Additional duties include distributing mail, processing night drop, bank closing procedures, assisting other employees, and other miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Experience: Previous teller experience and knowledge of eBanking services is preferred.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong cash handling skills.
- Team player.
- Strong customer service abilities and communication skills.
- Operating knowledge of bank services and products.
- Intermediate level of computer proficiency.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work, in order to meet deadlines and maximize efficiency and profitability. Must be attentive to detail and a self-starter.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to take direction from various team members.
Salary and Benefits: This is a full-time, hourly position and includes a comprehensive benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with professional experience and education.
Complete the below application and submit securely to our People Operations Department.
Ready to submit your application or resumé? Click here, select Employment Application from the Recipient List, complete the required information, attach your completed application and/or resumé, and click Send Secure.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other basis, which now or in the future may be specified by law.