Community Bank Employee Pledge
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Create a positive environment.
- Foster meaningful relationships with our customers and my team.
- Find opportunities to support our customers' needs.
- Operate with integrity and be a good example of community.
Current Job Openings
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Vice President
LOCATION: 5431 SW 29th Street, Topeka, KS 66614
HOURS: Full Time, 9 am-6 pm Monday-Friday, 9 am-12 pm Rotating Saturdays
Customer Service Representatives provide banking services to customers in an accurate, efficient and courteous manner.
- Customer service – Accept deposits, cash checks, issue cashier's checks and money orders, respond to customer inquiries, count cash and coin, assist safe deposit customers.
- Distributing mail, night drop, answering phones, assist other employees, miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Balance cash drawer, balance ATM.
- Bank closing procedures, including balance coin counter and vault.
- Open deposit accounts.
Previous teller experience and knowledge of eBanking services is preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong cash handling skills.
- Strong customer service abilities and communication skills.
- Operating knowledge of bank services and products.
- Intermediate level of computer proficiency.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work, in order to meet deadlines and maximize efficiency and profitability. Must be attentive to detail and a self-starter.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to take direction from various team members.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
This is a full-time, hourly position and includes a comprehensive benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with professional experience and education.
Complete the below application and submit securely to our People Operations Department.
Ready to submit your application or resumé? Click here, select Employment Application from the Recipient List, complete the required information, attach your completed application and/or resumé, and click Send Secure.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other basis, which now or in the future may be specified by law.